Living life one experience at a time

Living life one experience at a time

Monday 24 March 2014

Leeds FOTD

Hello!

So a few weeks ago I went to Yorkshire to visit my sister and a few of my friends, taking a trip to Leeds during the weekend I was there. I'd never been there before, but it's a great town with some fantastic shops and interesting things to look at. I went to Illamasqua for the first time which blew my tiny mind - I wanted EVERYTHING! I'll be posting a "What I've Purchased Recently" post in the next week or so, so you can see what I bought in there. In this post though, I thought I'd share with you the make-up I wore that day. It was really quick and simple, but looked nice, so perfect for a day out shopping.


I started with Diadermine cleanser and moisturiser, then used the Porefessional, Stay Flawless and Oxygen Wow foundation - all by Benefit, followed by Fake Up concealer on blemishes and dark circles.


I only used one shade of eyeshadow which was Urban Decay Toasted from the Naked palette. This coppery colour is iridescant so it looks more built up in colour than it actually is. Eye trickery, that's what it is. And I'm lazy. So I love it. Haha!


I lined my water and tight lines with my usual Bourjois Kohl and Contour black eyepencil.


Then coated my lashes with Benefit They're Real mascara. Apologies that you can see my contact lens in this photo - it happens.


On my lips I used Aquaphor lip balm to prevent chapping - it's bloomin' cold up north! On top of that I used Benefit Kiss You lipgloss from the Glossytown set.

Et Voila! C'est Fini!

IOTD - Anouck Lepere


SOTD - Dancing on My Own by Robyn





No comments:

Post a Comment