Living life one experience at a time

Living life one experience at a time

Wednesday 8 January 2014

Festive Drinks Make Up Look

Hello!

What's this? Another blog post so soon after the last one? It couldn't possibly be!

WELL IT IS!

A wonderful friend of mine hosted some festive drinks at her house a few days after Christmas so I thought I'd show you the make up I wore for that as it was a little different to what I normally wear.


Face: Diadermine moisturiser, Benefit POREfessional, Benefit Stay Flawless, Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow foundation, Collection 2000 concealer.

Eyes: Urban Decay Naked Palette - Virgin on the brow bone and inner corner for a highlight, Darkhorse all over the lid with a heavier layer in the crease and outer third, Smog on the middle third of the lid. Then I lightly dragged Smog along the lashline. Benefit They're Real mascara on top and bottom lashes and Bourjois Kohl & Contour liner on water and tight lines.

Lips: Eucerin Aquaphor to stop chapping and Benefit Glossytown in Foxy Lady.

Aaaaaaaand, that was it!

IOTD - Jennifer Aniston. I always look to her make up when I want a look like this - she's always rocking very natural and sophisticated make up.

SOTD - A Real Hero by College and Electric Youth

No comments:

Post a Comment